Turbo21 Bronze Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 1,568 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Eurotek pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I got a message just now saying the license is invalid for this app and to contact system admin What gives?
I got a message just now saying the license is invalid for this app and to contact system admin What gives?
RobRieman Silver Member Joined Nov 12, 2012 Messages 3,300 Reaction score 1,915 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati Ohio Detector(s) used White's V3i / Minelab E-trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 25, 2015 #2 Same here. Been that way all day.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,796 Golden Thread 0 Nov 25, 2015 #3 It has been reported to admins, waiting on reply and fix...
Turbo21 Bronze Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 1,568 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Eurotek pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2015 Thread Owner #4 All fixed
RobRieman Silver Member Joined Nov 12, 2012 Messages 3,300 Reaction score 1,915 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati Ohio Detector(s) used White's V3i / Minelab E-trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 25, 2015 #5 Sweet! I was going into some serious withdraws already. [emoji43]
Fletch88 Silver Member Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 4,874 Reaction score 2,371 Golden Thread 0 Location Valdosta, GA Detector(s) used Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5 Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado Minelab CTX 3030 Minelab Xterra 305 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2015 #6 I was getting that message all day. Seems to be working now. Using the web version is a pain
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,796 Golden Thread 0 Nov 30, 2015 #7 May want to try Tapatalk app, the TreasureNet app is no longer supported......
RobRieman Silver Member Joined Nov 12, 2012 Messages 3,300 Reaction score 1,915 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati Ohio Detector(s) used White's V3i / Minelab E-trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 30, 2015 #8 Treasure_Hunter said: May want to try Tapatalk app, the TreasureNet app is no longer supported...... Click to expand... Man I tried it and maybe I didn't give it a fair shake but I couldn't stand it compared to the T- Net app. That's a bummer that support is gone. I really like the app.
Treasure_Hunter said: May want to try Tapatalk app, the TreasureNet app is no longer supported...... Click to expand... Man I tried it and maybe I didn't give it a fair shake but I couldn't stand it compared to the T- Net app. That's a bummer that support is gone. I really like the app.