klava
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2007
- Messages
- 432
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Them there hills!
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistidor
Appco finds:
64 Rosie
68 Canadian dime(how do i figure if it is silver?)
Wheat's: 9: 34 oldest
Pre60's: 10
$25 brinks box
Cu: 608
82:89
Wheat's: 9:36 oldest
Ca:3
59:4
59d:5
74s:2
720 total keepers for 28.8%. I weigh my 82's every so often at work. usually run 85% copper. I figure them into my keepers just to not cause confusion.
With fall fastly approaching i will be hitting the pennies hard again. I am right at 150.00 in coppers for the year. Not counting. Wheat's, S mints, Canadian, 59, 59d as i keep these separate from my normal copper stash.
HH
-K
64 Rosie
68 Canadian dime(how do i figure if it is silver?)
Wheat's: 9: 34 oldest
Pre60's: 10
$25 brinks box
Cu: 608
82:89
Wheat's: 9:36 oldest
Ca:3
59:4
59d:5
74s:2
720 total keepers for 28.8%. I weigh my 82's every so often at work. usually run 85% copper. I figure them into my keepers just to not cause confusion.
With fall fastly approaching i will be hitting the pennies hard again. I am right at 150.00 in coppers for the year. Not counting. Wheat's, S mints, Canadian, 59, 59d as i keep these separate from my normal copper stash.
HH
-K
Upvote
0







