What's new

April 23rd evening hunt in Battle Creek

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a house site that was torn down yesterday and it looks pretty much finished up but they have a few loose ends yet. I managed to score a couple Indians, tokens and some change. I was hoping for some old silver but no cigar, it's very trashy and I was using my 4x6DD and still had a rough time getting in between targets.
 

Attachments

  • Apr23.5.webp
    Apr23.5.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Apr23.6.webp
    Apr23.6.webp
    127.9 KB · Views: 219
  • Apr23.7.webp
    Apr23.7.webp
    117.7 KB · Views: 215
Nice hunt indeed! Congrats on all the keepers! :)
 
nice huntin, IH's look good, like the tokens too. some to add to the collection, nice diggin :thumbsup:
 
Wow, lotsa diggin and great finds. WTG. Dan
 
Nice finds, Giant! Love the tokens.

HH
 
Nice finds, you guys in SW MI seem to find the good stuff. I just switched to the 6x10 dd from the stock coil. It does pick through the junk better (and much quieter). Looks like the 4x6 does a good job. Ever try the D2's? keep reading goods things about them.
 
Nice tokens, and very nice IH's! Congrats!

Good luck,
HH.
 
mcmich said:
Nice finds, you guys in SW MI seem to find the good stuff. I just switched to the 6x10 dd from the stock coil. It does pick through the junk better (and much quieter). Looks like the 4x6 does a good job. Ever try the D2's? keep reading goods things about them.
I have the D2 and it's much better than the stock coil as far as I'm concerned, I've found targets I doubt I would've found even with my super 12, the super 12 doesn't I.D. the targets nearly as nicely as the D2, I'm sure glad I got that coil for hunting parks and schools especially, pretty much anywhere in the grass where it's not super trashy it's a great coil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom