What's new

April 26 freshwater hunt 14 k

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oat was found in knee deep water to the shore 14 k white gold 6 grams I thought I had my first plat when I picked it out of scoop one 925 earring and two 925 rings

image-361567774.webp



image-3889329260.webp



image-373394924.webp



image-510659138.webp



image-3040783214.webp



image-1933872856.webp



image-3299176851.webp
 
Upvote 0
that'll work every time!
 
Great hunting!
 
Helluva hunt!
 
Congrats on the rings...that gold one has a unique design.
 
Damn man! What setting you using on the excal??? You drag so much outta your local lakes you probably lower the water levels!
 
And another beautiful gold ring find !:headbang:

I love the color of the stone.

Stay on that roll, bluediamounds!

Lorraine
 
I've found quite a few rings in shallow water and up against the wall at the river. You see lots of people hanging out at the wall when the swim park is really crowded, drinking sodas and catching some burgers from their friends. Rings slip off their hands and I find them. Last Saturday there was a small crowd at the park, but in about a month it will host quite a few people.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom