What's new

April 4th woods hunt

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only got 2 coins in the woods today but they were keepers
 

Attachments

  • Apr4.1.webp
    Apr4.1.webp
    33 KB · Views: 263
  • Apr4.2.webp
    Apr4.2.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Apr4.3.webp
    Apr4.3.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 276
nice indian head
 
Yep, keepers alright!! That Indian's in pretty good shape too. WTG. Dan
 
Nice keepers! Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
A couple of nice coins there WTG...Matt
 
Nice finds! id take an IH any day keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice coins....whats the relic??
 
nice finds Giant, yeah whats the relic?
 
Thanks for the great replies everyone :thumbsup: I haven't any idea what the relic is, it looks like wings on it but no head that I can see.
 
Nice finds, Giant. You sure know how to pull the good stuff out of the woods.

Keep digging!
 
Congrats on the IH, nice one!

Good luck,
HH.
 
The brass item looks familar just can't place it ? Military ? ? ?.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom