What's new

April Fool ??

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought for sure "April Fools" was 1 day. The month started out with a Tungsten, followed by a couple small silver rings. Then I found this crappy little bracelet. I'll expound on that later. I thought that April was going to be the month of .925, until I got really lucky this morning.

First target was the yellow gold that tested for 18K @ 6 grams then the next best find was the white gold band with 3 stones. It tested good for 10K @ 6 grams. The stones are CZ.

The crappy little bracelet found earlier this month is a designer piece out of London. Brand name "Tateossion". After I googled it I found it on their site and it retails for $350.00! Absolutely crazy. A piece of leather, a couple chunks of silver and a name = $$$

Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0206.webp
    IMG_0206.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0204.webp
    IMG_0204.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0205.webp
    IMG_0205.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 0
The first of April in not April fool(s) day, as most believe.
It is most likely on or around the 15th - the deadline for filing Federal and State Taxes.
 
Last edited:
Very nice Congratulations
thumbsup.gif
 
tnt-K9.....you are an expert out there ! Excellent detecting!

Congrats on all those great finds!

Lorraine
 
Sweet stuff there! Someday maybe will hit a beach again that isn't prehistoric :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom