What's new

April fools!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very funny!
 

Attachments

  • april-fool.webp
    april-fool.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 432
On this day those of us who are professionals in this sort of thing retire from the field and allow the amateurs a day to play.
 
Yes. Its good to take a day off every year or so Rginn. Let the rookies play. I use the day to think & devise new plans of wholesome, good-hearted pranks. Im in the Union..........Spartacus is our shop steward. ;D
 
Agreed . Amatures do deserve their day and we need a day off ;D
 
Like AP said :laughing9: This is a holiday to me, I don't work on HOLIDAYS :hello2:
 
truckinbutch said:
Agreed . Amateurs do deserve their day and we need a day off ;D

So you're saying that your an amateur and need a day off...think you missed the point there boy...

Yur a bit confused boy :laughing7:
 
stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
Agreed . Amateurs do deserve their day and we need a day off ;D

So you're saying that your an amateur and need a day off...think you missed the point there boy...

Yur a bit confused boy :laughing7:

I know I got it right, first time around. I don't work holiday's.. But he did say he needs the day off, that is a far different league from a mandatory holiday for me :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom