What's new

April starts off strong with Coinstar silvers!

Monstarules

Full Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
219
Reaction score
692
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
March ended nicely, with a total of around 3 silver dimes, and 3 silver quarters. However, April is already off to a fantastic start! The weather is abysmal but I should be back in the detecting game sooner than later! :D

WMY1s0k.webp

All D mintmarks, by the way. A Merc, silver Washington and silver Roosie are hard to complain about!
 
Nice pick:occasion14: You got me looking now!
 
Real great find at the coinstar. People there must have hoarded coins since the fifties and now are taking to those coinstars.
 
Thats awesome. COINgrats :icon_thumright:
Yet to find silver in those things..
 
You've yet to find anything? I've found almost $500 worth of silver in em!
 
Thats impressive any day but even more for a coin star find.
 
Love all of the silver, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
I do better at the machine than I do with my detector :laughing7:
 
I wish my coinstar would give something up like that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom