What's new

Apush: August Totals

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since school has started, my road trips are at zero. I am happy as all get out I can sleep in a bit on Labor Day.

Silver for August:

1-Merc
2-Rosies
13-War Nickels
1-Walker
5-Bens
12-90% Kennedys
87-40% Kennedys

Total of 15 halve boxes; didn't keep up with the dime or nickel boxes. Found several wheats--but I did not keep a box count on these either. Hope it cools off in Texas--ready to get my metal detector out. Need the fresh air.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Those are very good numbers for that many boxes.. wish I had those results
 
Apush , If my math is correct , you scored about $350. bucks worth of silver (melt value)
for the month of august . That's pretty decent for a lower volume hunter I'd say ! Argentium.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom