apush
Bronze Member
Good Morning 
Mr. Apush & I are bracing for the impact: The start of school on Monday
As such, we celebrated with 6 boxes of halves and a few beverages last night. I think we have figured out how we can still manage CRHing, work, grad school, grandkids, a future wedding, and life in general. Retirement is looking really really good right now.
This week netted 7-90% and 23-40%. Close to last weeks totals (6 boxes produced 4-90% and 23-40%). It is always nice to end up with enough to produce one roll of silver.
Waiting for this Texas heat to cool down. Its been upwards of 104 daily. Looking forward to Fall.
Happy Silver Hunting!
apush
Mr. Apush & I are bracing for the impact: The start of school on Monday

As such, we celebrated with 6 boxes of halves and a few beverages last night. I think we have figured out how we can still manage CRHing, work, grad school, grandkids, a future wedding, and life in general. Retirement is looking really really good right now.
This week netted 7-90% and 23-40%. Close to last weeks totals (6 boxes produced 4-90% and 23-40%). It is always nice to end up with enough to produce one roll of silver.
Waiting for this Texas heat to cool down. Its been upwards of 104 daily. Looking forward to Fall.
Happy Silver Hunting!
apush

Upvote
0







