What's new

Apush: Extra Box Pickup--With Pics?

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Day All,
Picked up an extra box of halves today. Generally, I pick up a few boxes of nickles and dimes on Wed, but my bank had an extra box of halves on hand--so of course I said "yes." Best bit of silver I have had in a while. Hope all can view my "meager" pics.

1-1943 Walker (damaged)
1-1951S Ben
2-1964s
16-40%

Finally broke the "dry spell" a bit.

Got to learn how to focus the last pic, sorry guys, I am "old school." Still learning the ropes on pics.

HSH,
Apush :read2:
 

Attachments

  • Photo-apush 2.webp
    Photo-apush 2.webp
    175.3 KB · Views: 393
  • Photo-Apush 1.webp
    Photo-Apush 1.webp
    68.2 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0
Congrats, Apush. I agree with your thinking. "Always buy all they have". The worst that can happen is you have to dump em. Merry Christmas and HH

FL Junkman
 
Very nice box.. I would be very happy with a box like that... that Walker's got some damage on the edge or straight clip?
It was a Christmas present to yourself. :icon_thumleft:
 
Fantastic score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great photos too ! In your second photo you were able to capture what the edges of coins looked like to me after I did that 16 dime box search a few months back. :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Woooohoooo!!! Great box!! WTG!!!
 
Great score there apush!!! :thumbsup: I stumbled on four extra boxes about a month ago myself. A bank I rarely go to accidentally ordered them and they were so pleased that I took them off of their hands. The four boxes gave up [13] 40%ers and [3] 90%ers, meager compared to your box there but I was still very happy! ;D

Merry Christmas,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Good score Apush. I would have done the same thing provided i had the extra capital of course. Have a Merry Christmas.
 
What a great unexpected surprise. I can't wait to find my first walker or ben.
 
Way to go, Apush,
You are leading the charge.
Merry Christmas!
rileyboy and "Riley"
 
"Extra" boxes seem to be quite rare. Good score on that one!
 
AH, The sound of bells, oh I mean SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom