What's new

APUSH: Poor findings this week

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our 5 boxes this week produced:

1-1964
6-40%

A couple of mini-road trips (always thru the drive-thru as my time is highly limited now):
$170.00 in halves mustered 3-40%

Total week:
1-90%
9-40%

When should things traditionally pick up? November? December? Since I have a full week off in Nov, I will be doing lots of road trips to make up for this terrible month in Sept.

PS: My computer crashed last week. 5 viruses and no modern medicine could revive her. It was a said day to bury her--along with my coin hunting data. :'( So, brought my laptop from work. Going to bite the bullet and buy a new puter today.

HSH
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
October-December were real good box months for me. Especially for old halves.
HH
Rich
 
Apush, I agree with Rich. The fall months are generally good.
rileyboy
 
Now professor Apush , Don't you get too down and out - just remember Dr. Argentium's
prescription .. take one metal detector , and call me in the morning ! Ha !- "many a truth is
spoken in jest " Argentium.
 
Yes, Yes Argentium--when it cools down a bit, I am out with the detector! We all need the fresh air everynow and then. :laughing9:

apush :read2:
 
Last year Sept, Nov and Dec were the best for me. ;D ;D
 
Madame Apush, I think I have found the answer to one of your prayers. This will free up your hands for the metal detector. Maybe matching holsters in school colors for you and the Mister. Jim
 

Attachments

  • holster.webp
    holster.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 109
Coolpix9,
you always find the most unusual and funny pics! I just love them--hope that tool belt is filled with Modela Especial!

PS: got my new puter today. Mr. Apush set it up. My old one that bit the dust (rest her poor ol' soul) was 9 years old. This new one is sooo cool. It has one of those large screens where I really can see the words on the screen! LOL. Plus I can watch movies! Make photos on my new Kodak printer. Yippee! Time for me to post a new pic soon!


Happy Silver Hunting Everyone. Bought a dime box today while awaiting the halves on Thursday to come in.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom