apush
Bronze Member
Merry Christmas All!
5 Boxes on Monday evening: All skunks except one. A single keeper--1968 with a hole at the top--better than nothing. And, Mr. Apush found that one. He laughed at our sole keeper not even being a full 40%er due to the "hole."
Searching the bag of dimes I bought Monday. Thus far 2 Rosies, 5 1/2 cents (1 of the cents had been halved), 1 Canadian dime, and the general trash. First bag of dimes I have searched--rim searching only.
HSH,
apush
5 Boxes on Monday evening: All skunks except one. A single keeper--1968 with a hole at the top--better than nothing. And, Mr. Apush found that one. He laughed at our sole keeper not even being a full 40%er due to the "hole."
Searching the bag of dimes I bought Monday. Thus far 2 Rosies, 5 1/2 cents (1 of the cents had been halved), 1 Canadian dime, and the general trash. First bag of dimes I have searched--rim searching only.
HSH,
apush

Upvote
0
I like it when the Bride hunts rolls with me, but its a pinch when she pulls the good ones! 








