What's new

Apush

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been very busy getting ready for school. Done a few boxes here and there. Found my 1st large cent last week, 1922 English coin. Not worth but about 99 cents, but my first large coin find nonetheless. Overall, 21 40% and 4-90% with 1 Walker thrown in to boot. I felt like Mr. Hartford. :icon_sunny:

Sorry to hear about Mr. Obediah. He is a hoot. It figures he is a political science major. I think it was the same individual that gave me grief awhile back that may have helped in having Mr. O banned. I appreciate all that came to my "rescue." :thumbsup: But the guy did send me an email and tell me he had a hard time with his child at school. He had an axe to grind and well, I was the nearest educator around he could blow steam at. Enough said.

PS: I turned a half of a century today. Dog!!!

A very Merry Happing Silver Hunting,
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
 

Attachments

  • 0bcake23.webp
    0bcake23.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 361
  • 0bcake23.webp
    0bcake23.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 376
Happy birthday Apush :occasion14: It's fun being in your 50's :hello2: Good score on the silver too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
HH
Rich
 
Well Happy Birthday Mrs. Apush !!!!!!!!!!! And congrats on a few nice silvers since last we
heard from you ! Those Walkers are always a pleasant surprise , All the best , Argentium.
 
Well happy Birthday there Apush! hope the Mr. got you something nice. And whats all this about some Obediah Affair and him being banned? can someone direct me to the post that caused this please!

Chuck.
 
nice score since weve seen u!
also, HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope u had a wonderful bday!
keep it up and hh!
 
Happy belated birthday Apush!
Please don't take this wrong, but that's either an old photo of you or you are a mighty fine looking 50! :o
HH
Gilbert
 
apush said:
PS: I turned a half of a century today. Dog!!!

Let me be the first to call BS, you don't look a day over 29...... :hello2:

And as far as the silver goes.... :thumbsup:
 
Happy Birthday, apush. Another Leo on the forum! :)
 
Happy Birthday, Kid! You don't look or act a day over 29.

HH

Desertfox
 
Happy B Day!! This just gives you more years to search the coin rolls! :hello2:
 
Best Birthday Wishes, Mrs. Apush!
I do hope that you invoked the "Birthday Rule", and made everything go your way yesterday!
Sincerely, Grizz
 
Happy belated Birthday, Apush. I didn't see this post until now.
Hope you had a great day.
rileyboy
 
I hope your birthday was a good one. And may your next hunt be a great one!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom