What's new

Apushs 6 boxes

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apush's 6 boxes

Not the "dream box" I have been waiting for, but fair enough:

6 boxes:

5-1964s
16-40%

Plus, Mr. Apush found his first cameo: 1982-S. Happy as all get out! ;D

Best boxes we have had for a while. Done better this month with road trips--but those will have to go pretty darn soon with school around the corner.

Happy "Silver" Hunting,
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

Not bad at all, keep at it. I haven't ordered boxes in a couple weeks. I've just been getting customer wrapped rolls. I will probobly get some boxes soon, seeing a lot of good finds out of them lately.
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

apush said:
Not the "dream box" I have been waiting for, but fair enough:

6 boxes:

5-1964s
16-40%

Plus, Mr. Apush found his first cameo: 1982-S. Happy as all get out! ;D

Best boxes we have had for a while. Done better this month with road trips--but those will have to go pretty darn soon with school around the corner.

Happy "Silver" Hunting,
apush :read2:

That's real good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Gets you wondering though,"Hmm, what would have been in that 7th box? :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

Apush, Not too bad my friend ! I will be drawing inspiration from you - till I get back in -
very likely in september - Happy Hunting ! Argentium.
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

nice!!! u did dang well on those boxes! also, was it really a cameo, or was it a proof, cuz that would b awesome(r) if it was a cameo, being the first proof he got and all...keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

Chainchomp, I bet it is only a proof. Not silver as there is that orangy color on the rim. Has a reflective mirror finish and the face stands out.

Yep, Mr. Hartford, I was thinking about not only box 7, but boxes 8, 9, and 10 as well. :laughing9:

Picking up a single box today. These darn dumps are starting to take it's toll.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

Not bad numbers for the Summer months; how many Boxes had Silver- how many were skunks?
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

Mr. Obediah,

Out of the 6 boxes, 5 produced:

Box 1: 2-40%
Box 2: 0
Box 3: 3-90%; 4-40%
Box 4: 5-40%
Box 5: 1-40%
Box 6: 2-90%; 4-40%


Roadtrips have been more productive, yet time consuming, not to mention the gas bill.

apush :read2:
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

apush said:
Mr. Obediah,

Out of the 6 boxes, 5 produced:

Box 1: 2-40%
Box 2: 0
Box 3: 3-90%; 4-40%
Box 4: 5-40%
Box 5: 1-40%
Box 6: 3-90%; 5-40%

total: 17x 40% 6x 90%


6 boxes:
5-1964s
16-40%

which is correct? either way nice
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

Revised. Guess that is why I never taught math. LOL :laughing9:

apush :read2:
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

Nice score, apush! Keep it up. I'm rooting for you. I just told "Riley" and he's wagging his tail for you.
rileyboy
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

apush said:
Revised. Guess that is why I never taught math. LOL :laughing9:

apush :read2:

obe confused you getting you to do a break down ;)
 
Re: Apush's 6 boxes

Nice score! That would surely keep me in the game!

ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom