What's new

Arabic? Silver? Huh?

lennon631

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
425
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Garrett ProPointer
Ok, now that we're back. As you can see it's about the size of a dime, however very thin. I would say about half the thickness of a dime. It looks Arabic? It was a surface find as well, just under the wood chips in a tot lot. Any ideas? Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • arabic2.webp
    arabic2.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 492
  • arabic1.webp
    arabic1.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 490
  • arabicdime.webp
    arabicdime.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 481
hmmmmm, really? no one, anyone, Buella, Ferris Buella, anyone? ???
 
Upvote 0
it is a modern coin replica for a traditional women wear.. instead of a valuable pierced gold coins.
 
Upvote 0
LaZoOro said:
it is a modern coin replica for a traditional women wear.. instead of a valuable pierced gold coins.

yeap, the sort of thing a belly dancer would wear
 
Upvote 0
author=CRUSADER

yeap, the sort of thing a belly dancer would wear

Ahhh, Cru, do you know about that first hand? Okay, who's the belly dancing lady of your life? :laughing7: :laughing7: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
author=CRUSADER

yeap, the sort of thing a belly dancer would wear

Ahhh, Cru, do you know about that first hand? Okay, who's the belly dancing lady of your life? :laughing7: :laughing7: Breezie

I know I got a few caught in my teeth
 
Upvote 0
author=Breezie

Ahhh, Cru, do you know about that first hand? Okay, who's the belly dancing lady of your life? :laughing7: :laughing7: Breezie

author=CRUSADER I know I got a few caught in my teeth

It must have been a mouthful . . .. of coins that is. :laughing7: Breezie
 

Attachments

  • BellyDancers.webp
    BellyDancers.webp
    17 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0
Like the suggested belly dancer wear ;D

Found in a tot lot I'll stick with earring or bracelet :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • earring.webp
    earring.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
Like the suggested belly dancer wear ;D

Found in a tot lot I'll stick with earring or bracelet :thumbsup:

That looks like a match :icon_thumleft:

and LOL :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Bramblefind said:
IronSpike said:
Like the suggested belly dancer wear ;D

Found in a tot lot I'll stick with earring or bracelet :thumbsup:

That looks like a match :icon_thumleft:

and LOL :laughing7:

Seriously no belly dancers in the tot lots, whats the US coming to :(
 
Upvote 0
LOL LOL LOL, That's awesome, funny thing is I DID find mine in a tot lot as well! What ARE those kids doing with their milk money???
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom