arcade

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for the life of me i cant get any of the arcade items to work it keeps telling me i dont have flash player and my javascripts need to be turned on .... i do have adobe flash player and my scripts are turned on dunno if there is some other setting some where that is stopping me or what :sad10: :sad10: sighs

I am having the same problem. The slots worked for me one day and the next day it said I needed Adobe flash player and scripts enabled. I don't know what to do. I tried deleting Adobe flash player and reinstalling it and that didn't help either. Best of luck to you.

DANGLANGLEY

I have problems with arcade when I'm in tnet on aol.
Or explorer.
ONLY with Safari can I play...but...alas...not very well :tard:

That has also been my fix. One other thing. If you go to Random Game on the screen that says that you need flash player it will work about 98% of the time. You can then hit the arcarde button at the top and play the game you want to play. Also if you have a tool bar installed that blocks popups you may want to allow pop ups on the arcarde section.

I can't even get it to play by going to the view scores..Oh well..lol No games for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back