Archives and treasures

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Seville, Spain and I am researcher in the Archive of Indies and others archives of Spain and Portugal. As you know this archive has a lot of information of the Spanish colonial time in America and on treasures. I can research and verify history of treasures of California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, etc., and in all the countries of Latin America. I am interested to carry out these investigations to recover the treasures with people that live near the places of the concealment and to undertake recoveries legally.

My book (in Spanish) Galleons with treasures very soon will be published in English

http://www.mmoya.com/america/titulos/galeones/index.html

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Full time prospecting this winter here in AZ, if you need any boots on the ground help let me know........
Tim

glvirgin

Oct 20, 2006
Hello
I live in Florida and have been studying all the archive letters I can find on Spanish wrecks from Cape canaveral south. I believe I have found 2 of the lost 1715 fleet. I would love to talk to you.
Vox veritas said:
I live in Seville, Spain and I am researcher in the Archive of Indies and others archives of Spain and Portugal. As you know this archive has a lot of information of the Spanish colonial time in America and on treasures. I can research and verify history of treasures of California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, etc., and in all the countries of Latin America. I am interested to carry out these investigations to recover the treasures with people that live near the places of the concealment and to undertake recoveries legally.

My book (in Spanish) Galleons with treasures very soon will be published in English

http://www.mmoya.com/america/titulos/galeones/index.html

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to see what he could find about a certain pearl ship lost at land by Juan Iturbe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread