What's new

are 100x uncirculated crisp 1s from a bank worth more?

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
i could get my hands on some... any money to be made? would be bank bundled...
 
I would get them and put them up on Ebay, but I would recommend that you start the bidding price at face value. Therefore you can't loose money. BTW did you have a tough time getting that bundle?
 
Iheartmoney said:
I would get them and put them up on Ebay, but I would recommend that you start the bidding price at face value. Therefore you can't loose money. BTW did you have a tough time getting that bundle?

You'd better start the bidding at $115 if you don't want to lose money due to fees. Use an online ebay fee calculator to figure out how much you'd have to sell them for in order for it to be worth your time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom