What's new

Are these CW?

Bigcypresshunter

Sapphire Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
27,124
Reaction score
3,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

  • button artillery cw.webp
    button artillery cw.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 234
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yep they are civil war and went a bit cheap. I just saw this and they had ended but should go for about 35 each. That backmark is usually found on 1850's -60's period buttons but I have seen it on a few later buttons. They actually book for 40 to 60 each
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
Yep they are civil war and went a bit cheap. I just saw this and they had ended but should go for about 35 each. That backmark is usually found on 1850's -60's period buttons but I have seen it on a few later buttons. They actually book for 40 to 60 each
Ive been watching this for a week but didnt want to post it earlier and drive up the price. The seller is probably happy to get 36 bucks for WWII buttons. I dropped out of the bidding at $20.
 
Upvote 0
Yeah you have to be careful there are some good deals to be found but they are getting harder to come by. By the way I sell on there as vayank54. I usually list older military and dug items. Mostly civil war and earlier
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
Yeah you have to be careful there are some good deals to be found but they are getting harder to come by. By the way I sell on there as vayank54. I usually list older military and dug items. Mostly civil war and earlier
Im going to start selling again under Bigcypresshunter.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom