What's new

Are these dollars worth more then a buck?

eastbaybounty

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Not sure if these are worth any more then face value but thought I would post here before I spend em.
Serial Numbers L 66666730 G and L 66666731 G They are 2006 and both are crisp brand new bills.
 
nah, why would they be? just cause they are serialed in succession? If you go to a bank alot of times you can get all the bills you want that are in succession.
 
They just stuck out at me.....all right then, they will be spent....
 
Hell, try to sell em on ebay! You never know, there may be somebody out there who needs some X-mas gift ideas for that whacky, devil worshipping friend they have :evil4: :angry4: >:D!! Gpurs..
 
people pay good money for them, I have a few, that I am keeping
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom