Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2018 #1 Are these two bullets fired or do they look to be soldier manufactured? I don't think nature or farm equipment is responsible. Any ideas? Attachments 001.webp 7.2 MB · Views: 105 002.webp 7.5 MB · Views: 112 003.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 79 004.webp 813.9 KB · Views: 114 005.webp 7.5 MB · Views: 101 Upvote 0
Are these two bullets fired or do they look to be soldier manufactured? I don't think nature or farm equipment is responsible. Any ideas?
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2018 #2 Without seeing them in person, I would say the bullet is carved and the round ball is fired. D.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2018 #3 LOL. I was just going to say "the one on the Right looks fired" & the other Carved " it shows a great shot of a 'Cone Cavity".
LOL. I was just going to say "the one on the Right looks fired" & the other Carved " it shows a great shot of a 'Cone Cavity".