thrillathahunt
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Let's hear your confessions. 




RGINN said:I think that's how copper wire was invented; Ivan and Spart fightin over a penny.

RGINN said:I think that's how copper wire was invented; Ivan and Spart fightin over a penny.

End of Story!!!poorhunter78 said:RGINN said:I think that's how copper wire was invented; Ivan and Spart fightin over a penny.![]()
RGINN said:I think that's how copper wire was invented; Ivan and Spart fightin over a penny.

--- just put my foot on top of it until he leaves .
BTW, how tough are your jewels 
ivan salis said:6 foot 1 --450 lbs - 18 inch dia forearms - 6 xxxxxx shirt --64 x 32 pants ---size 13 eee shoe & packs a gun to boot . ---yep no fight--- just put my foot on top of it until he leaves .

) and if their dumb enough to get within reach where I can get my hands upon em ...........
well let the fun begin, as they turn into a bowl of rice crispies --snap, crackle, pop.-- honestly , I am a peacefu man that knows how to hurt folks badly , but frankly would rather not -- to me being freinds is much more fun than being enemies
Sounds like Sparts in trouble!! 


