OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife does all the Christmas shopping in our household. Not crazy this year as my two daughters have left the nest (one oversees and the other one is in California). No grandkids yet. My boy is 14 and wants a Ipad. BUT, the hardest thing I will have to do this entire year:laughing7: is get my wife something that she will really truly like.:icon_scratch:

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Never much cared for any holidays only good thing was moms home baking and she can't do that anymore so nope no Christmas spirit just another day for me but ya all enjoy and despite the governement
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!
Goes for me to. But I don't want to be a total Grinch, so Merry Christmas and all y'all have a great New Year, and may all the pop tabs dissolve without a trace, and all the gold and lead bullets rise to the surface, and your stocking be filled with coin silver.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll drink to that.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in giving gifts to people throughout the year (above and beyond B-days, Mother's day, etc.) but get annoyed when I HAVE to do it because of an over-commercial drive that society pushes in our face starting November.

Stay off the road! There's a glazed-eyed zombie about to do something unpredictable RIGHT NOW!!!! :censored:

Why can't I go untouched when at the store, trying to buy exactly what I came there for? Carts banging into me ; Heavy purses thrashing about;
Man, this line is long...Does anyone pay with cash anymore?

What, $50 limit on the gift exchange? Can we just trade 50 dollar bills instead, so I can go out and buy myself EXACTLY what I want?

What, you want me to make a list? You mean stuff that I couldn't just go out and buy myself anyway? Oh, you gave me something from my list....What a surprise!

O.K. so other cultures don't celebrate Christmas and nobody bugs them but because I was born in this country, I have no choice or people will call me a scrooge, a miserable so and so, cheap, blah,blah.

Get together with family and friends and have dinner....That's good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Have a happy day, week, month, year........Life!

Peace.

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in giving gifts to people throughout the year (above and beyond B-days, Mother's day, etc.) but get annoyed when I HAVE to do it because of an over-commercial drive that society pushes in our face starting November.

Stay off the road! There's a glazed-eyed zombie about to do something unpredictable RIGHT NOW!!!! :censored:

Why can't I go untouched when at the store, trying to buy exactly what I came there for? Carts banging into me ; Heavy purses thrashing about;
Man, this line is long...Does anyone pay with cash anymore?

What, $50 limit on the gift exchange? Can we just trade 50 dollar bills instead, so I can go out and buy myself EXACTLY what I want?

What, you want me to make a list? You mean stuff that I couldn't just go out and buy myself anyway? Oh, you gave me something from my list....What a surprise!

O.K. so other cultures don't celebrate Christmas and nobody bugs them but because I was born in this country, I have no choice or people will call me a scrooge, a miserable so and so, cheap, blah,blah.

Get together with family and friends and have dinner....That's good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Have a happy day, week, month, year........Life!

Peace.

All very good points my friend. I hear ya.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread