What's new

Are you noticing the upward trend in silver finds this week ?

Argentium

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
9,079
Reaction score
5,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's important to stop and take notice of the very different tone on the CRH-ing site
this week . I noticed a lot of people posting rather decent scores ,compared to the last 3 or
4 months . I am interested in hearing your theories about the increased silver scores this week.
My theory is - as I have always maintained - this is very random - which allows for runs on
either the silver ,or the no silver side of the street - What say you ? Argentium.
 
Upvote 0
Maybe people are cashing in old change jars because money is tight?
 
I know in my area people are hurting for cash i see them bring change into the coin machine all day long and when i go into the banks the tellers tell me that people are bring in a lot of rolled coins. RON
 
I was able to get two bags of quarters at my bank today. I commented to the head teller that this was the first time I was able to get that many quarters in months. She said that people started bringing in coins again after quite a dry spell. I saw three different people with coffee cans or butter tubs to cash in, while I was there.
People saved their coins for different reasons. I would guess that Christmas and vacation are two big ones. Then wait a while for the coins to go through the system.
 
dave5710 said:
I was able to get two bags of quarters at my bank today. I commented to the head teller that this was the first time I was able to get that many quarters in months. She said that people started bringing in coins again after quite a dry spell. I saw three different people with coffee cans or butter tubs to cash in, while I was there.
People saved their coins for different reasons. I would guess that Christmas and vacation are two big ones. Then wait a while for the coins to go through the system.
All I know is I had total Skunk week this week though I do see o nthe forum things are picking up for some of us. The wife did okay this week first decent week in moths for her she got 101 Silvers in 6 Boxes with no skunks.
 
I only started CRH in January, but late April and May have been my best by far. That's partially because I have increased the volume, but it's also been my best find percentages as well.
 
This hobby has ups and downs, this coulda just been a good week for a lot of people. I have been doing decent, I've been mixing up my hunts more between dimes and halves, seems to be doing me some good so I will stick with this technique till it starts to drop of a bit
 
Not really. Silver is slow around here.
 
I got 3 40%ers in this weeks 2 boxes. About normal for the last month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom