All Treasure Hunting

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is running out to call the moderator because of some perceived injury a sign of insecurity?

Just checking.... :laughing7:

Grasping. Deflection. Projection. Since i didn't call a moderator, that leaves you.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh.

Where'd you go then? I find it intriguing that you went through my post history, I had no idea I am so interesting. : )

Seriously, peace. You're in so deep, you don't realize how insecure you really are coming across. True, you may not be insecure at all. But imagining moderators are being called on you and wondering where Go Deep went for a few hours? Seriously, time to get back on topic...

Masks, yeah i wear them in public (but only around other people who are strangers when going in places of businesses). I realize they aren't the cure, but they do cut down on particulate matter when i breath or cough or sneeze.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Well good, I'm glad you find it intriguing when someone reviews your posts, Duck, because I also found it interesting.

Let's recap for a moment, shall we?

Here, in your own words...

I'm an American. We Americans are bound together by Freedom...

You acknowledge there IS in Fact a Collective (We Americans), and You are part of it.

no right can be had at someone else's expense....

You acknowledge the Rights of Others in that Collective.

I am accountable to both God and Man....

And You acknowledge your accountability to that Collective.

Yet here you state...

I'm just trying to figure out how this works- you demand that I preform on your behalf, and I'm selfish? :dontknow:

Are you sure?

Where you seem to question the Collective's Right to hold You accountable when you refuse to wear a mask.

???

Can you explain THIS contradiction for us please? :dontknow:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fair enough,Worldtalker, maybe.

Some thing are immutable and one of those things is the fact that every thing is in motion all the time. Can't stop it unless you can stop time. Can't do that from here...

...and even if you could stop time, how would you know if you did it or not? :laughing7:

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Fair enough,Worldtalker, maybe.

Some thing are immutable and one of those things is the fact that every thing is in motion all the time. Can't stop it unless you can stop time. Can't do that from here...

...and even if you could stop time, how would you know if you did it or not? :laughing7:

Still Spinning? Need some time?

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are these "collective rights" that you speak of?

There is an old saying, as above so below. The inverse is true as well, "as below so above". Every thing that takes place takes place in both the macro sense and the micro sense. The collective is made up of individuals. Individuals have rights which are derived from individual responsibility. The collective has no natural responsibilities, and therefore no collective rights exist.

ETA, No not spinning Ol'Kentuck, I was ignoring you. :dontknow:

:laughing7:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And THAT, my friend, is the definition of Anarchy.

Thank you. :wink:

Have a Good'un.

No, anarchy is from Latin roots. It literally means "Without government".

So what does not having government have to do with not following the rules? The rules still exist, we are still individually accountable to The Creator, but in a state of anarchy man is not accountable to man. That's all.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take it to the politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions