What's new

areas from the 1600 to 1800 hundreds.

minelabequinox800

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a place in and around Monroe county that are from the war of 1812, homesteads from 1600 to 1835 and place in where people have camped or been in the years of 1600 hundreds to the 1800 hundreds.
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard minelabequinox800! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - Their are a lot of "Monroe Counties" in the United States. I would suggest you jump over to Select Your Area.... and post this request in the appropriate state for more exposure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom