ARGH!!!!! Quarters......

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Just finished my third box of quarters in a row for a skunk.... I'm starting to wonder if I'll meet my goal of one silver quarter in 2012....

Now I remember why I stick to dimes, but the stubborn guy in me wants to find a silver quarter. Oh well, still have two months to get one.

HH and keep your heads down on the East Coast.

Upvote 0
I'll send you one in the mail,but it wouldn't be inline with your goal.

Or, have you tried swinging a MD for one? I have found 3 in teller trays. period.

I haven't tried MD yet. I think I would like it, but have to find the time. I'll get one from a roll I'm sure!!! I got one last year from a bag (took four $500 bags to find one....)

Oh well, thanks for the encouragement!

Numismaniac said:
I haven't tried MD yet. I think I would like it, but have to find the time. I'll get one from a roll I'm sure!!! I got one last year from a bag (took four $500 bags to find one....)

Oh well, thanks for the encouragement!

I found this a couple weeks ago with my MD
I was really surprised when I pulled it out

Attachments

• image-2227677807.jpg
    image-2227677807.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 89
I went through a $1000 coin sorter bag from my CU last week and found nada.

I'll send you one in the mail,but it wouldn't be inline with your goal.

Or, have you tried swinging a MD for one? I have found 3 in teller trays. period.

Teller trays are good for silver quarters. Keep your eyes peeled.

Have you tried CWR?

Numismaniac said:
Just finished my third box of quarters in a row for a skunk.... I'm starting to wonder if I'll meet my goal of one silver quarter in 2012....

Now I remember why I stick to dimes, but the stubborn guy in me wants to find a silver quarter. Oh well, still have two months to get one.

HH and keep your heads down on the East Coast.

My goal was one also. Got lucky & found one in a batch of CWRs. I will never search them again. I find way too much silver in halves to tie up my resources in quarters. They are cool tho.
Good luck!

That dug SLQ inspired me today.

After work I went MDing, first target was a 5 inch deep clad quarter. I thought it was old copper or something. But I think it's painted red.

A few zincs. Copper, and nickle. Got dark ,ate pho,home,iPad, chilaxing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back