Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• no fun 005.jpg
    no fun 005.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 366
looks like a good place to sit n clear the mind to go to get a lot of thinking done. my problem is when i get my mind cleared in a place like that i start wondering what's on the top of the hill n the other side lol

Wait until July, even that 'cactus' will look good for a shade. :icon_sunny:

Fossis...........

come july, you can fry eggs in the shade over there...

nice shot frank... :thumbsup:

Ah Frank, it is your way of saying Warden is #1 :icon_scratch:

If it were not for that cactus that shot could very well be mistaken for a picture from around here! lol

It's barren out there, but I sure missed it this winter, better detecting there then here! Nice shot..

I've been to and have seen those kind of cactus on hills like that in Western Arizona. The ground was full of Quartz float, in places the road made of mostly white Quartz with a tinge of pink to many pieces. The temperature was in November 80s daytime, 50s at night. I miss that kind of scenery. :thumbsup:

Hello, AA, That must be one of the younger ones.LOL If I remember correctly when we were out there, on one of our day
tours, the guide told us that they have to be 75 years old before they start growing their arms. Good pic. I like
looking at the scenery there.

Thanks for sharing.

Ray

karenray08 said:
Hello, AA, That must be one of the younger ones.LOL If I remember correctly when we were out there, on one of our day
tours, the guide told us that they have to be 75 years old before they start growing their arms. Good pic. I like
looking at the scenery there.

Thanks for sharing.

Ray
nope i shot um off. :o just kidding dont want to get jailed

crazyjarhead said:
Yep. Arizona is a desert :o
dude you live in a town wit a girls name :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back