What's new

Arkansas civil war relic hunting

arkansas hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
At pro/Garrett GTI 1500/Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of my fellow arkansas relic hunters hitting any sights? Or any of my fellow mders from around arkansas ever hunt civil war relics here in arksnsas or nearby if so do yall need a hunting buddy? Lol thsnks guys
 
Upvote 0
Hey I just now saw this post. Have you been out lately?
 
No not in a bit...don't really have any spots

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
 
No not yet but want to.
 
Anyone wanna do some detecting alma ar here
 
No not in a bit...don't really have any spots

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm. Any good size patch of woods should do.?

That said I'm terrible at asking for permission to detect. So I have 'Few' Spots as well.
Good Luck
 
Guys there's a bunch of commercial dirt work going on in south Fayetteville where 265 intersects Morningside drive. It's an area where there was a handful of historic structures when I was a kid. Anyone who knows that area knows it's the oldest part of Fayetteville. There's gotta be some decent detecting there.
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1504140150.550034.webp

Arial view of the area being developed. If you look closely you can see outlines of old building foundations etc
 
I’d go but no one ever seems to be free
 
Gotta try out the new machine out there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom