J-Hend Greenie Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2014 #81 Will do...getting a late start though
S ScrapperChad Greenie Joined May 9, 2014 Messages 14 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2014 #82 I'm currently in Kansas right now. But am moving back to Arkansas hopefully this August. I'll be moving back to Cove Arkansas. Chad
I'm currently in Kansas right now. But am moving back to Arkansas hopefully this August. I'll be moving back to Cove Arkansas. Chad
Pudsbrat Full Member Joined Aug 21, 2004 Messages 230 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Location Mena Arkansas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2014 #83 hey you will be in my neck of the woods....I live in Mena...look me up sometime and we can hunt.....
P Pine Bluff Collector Tenderfoot Joined Jul 10, 2014 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2014 #84 I'm from Pine Bluff and would love to see any Pine Bluff stuff that folks might have!
T trizwiz Tenderfoot Joined Mar 3, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Arkansas Detector(s) used Whites Pro, Garrett 250, Tesoro Tejon, Whites red white and blue, garrett pin pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2014 #85 Fayetteville AR. Anyone know any good spots in NWA? I have been to all the general spots but would love to relic hunt a nice spot.
Fayetteville AR. Anyone know any good spots in NWA? I have been to all the general spots but would love to relic hunt a nice spot.
twister Bronze Member Joined Mar 5, 2005 Messages 1,130 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, MO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2014 #86 civil_war22 said: Glad to have a newbie from the area. I'm from Springdale Click to expand... Awesome, I am from Greenland. I see there is a few from our area. Thats great!
civil_war22 said: Glad to have a newbie from the area. I'm from Springdale Click to expand... Awesome, I am from Greenland. I see there is a few from our area. Thats great!
reptwar1 Sr. Member Joined Jan 24, 2013 Messages 444 Reaction score 291 Golden Thread 0 Location Russelville Arkansas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2015 #87 Dardanelle here (Chickalah)
G ghostpsalm Tenderfoot Joined Dec 24, 2015 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Maumeele Detector(s) used F2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2015 #88 new here and new to the hobby...Maumelle
junkhunt Sr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2017 Messages 314 Reaction score 349 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Arkansas Detector(s) used white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2017 #89 Cherokee Village
Javadroid Silver Member Joined Jul 6, 2017 Messages 2,519 Reaction score 2,839 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Arkansas Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2017 #90 I'm late on this thread, but I'm in NWA - Siloam Springs.
S SilverSurfer707 Tenderfoot Joined Jun 25, 2018 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Landstar Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2018 #91 Maumelle
Javadroid Silver Member Joined Jul 6, 2017 Messages 2,519 Reaction score 2,839 Golden Thread 0 Location Northwest Arkansas Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2018 #92 SilverSurfer707 said: Maumelle Click to expand... Hey SilverSurfer - You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our TNet community! I lived in Maumelle for 10 years before moving to NWA in 2009.
SilverSurfer707 said: Maumelle Click to expand... Hey SilverSurfer - You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our TNet community! I lived in Maumelle for 10 years before moving to NWA in 2009.
M mhwyers91 Greenie Joined Oct 25, 2018 Messages 17 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2018 #93 Hello from Siloam Springs
R RebelYell67 Greenie Joined Sep 29, 2019 Messages 17 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Arkansas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2019 #94 New Edinburg/Marks Mill
civil_war22 Relic Recovery Specialist Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 3,257 Reaction score 2,815 Golden Thread 1 Location NW Arkansas 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 18, 2019 #95 Good morning, from Alma, been a long time member, charter member, civil war relic hunter, and coin lover. Hunt in, and around NWA, and the River Valley.
Good morning, from Alma, been a long time member, charter member, civil war relic hunter, and coin lover. Hunt in, and around NWA, and the River Valley.
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2020 #96 Dumas.
H halo71 Jr. Member Joined Jun 4, 2020 Messages 57 Reaction score 69 Golden Thread 0 Location Lincolnton, GA. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2020 #97 crashbandicoot said: Dumas. Click to expand... I was born In Stuttgart, not too far from Dumas. Live in Georgia now though.
crashbandicoot said: Dumas. Click to expand... I was born In Stuttgart, not too far from Dumas. Live in Georgia now though.
O outkast65 Tenderfoot Joined Aug 18, 2021 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Arkansas Detector(s) used Quest X10, Treasure Hunter, and Bounty Hunter (X2), GP Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2021 #98 Judsonia...
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2021 #99 RebelYell67 said: New Edinburg/Marks Mill Click to expand... Knew a girl from New Edinburgh once!
bfloyd4445 Sr. Member Joined May 18, 2015 Messages 257 Reaction score 190 Golden Thread 0 Location Sacramento Ca. or Drain Or. USA Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: Other Aug 20, 2021 #100 Thats it?? geez Arkansas is almost deserted maybe I should move there