What's new

Arrow Heads can be Pointless.

Digger54

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
659
Reaction score
892
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Was walking the banks of a salt river in the coastal area of SC today and spotted this point, missing it's point. I'm guessing if you are going to find a broken one, at least let it be the rear for ID purposes. Don't know the age but it's older than me and I'm as old as dirt. Anyone recognize the make model or year? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Pointless.webp
    Pointless.webp
    165.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Pointless1.webp
    Pointless1.webp
    127.3 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0
Brokes are 90-95% of what you'll find. Shame, that one would have been nice.
There is an ancient deer out there with a tip broke off in it. :laughing7:

I always wonder how it got broken; during the knapping, during the hunt, or environmental effects.
 
Half a point is better than having "no point at all" !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom