glass half fool
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2017
- Messages
- 1,123
- Reaction score
- 2,014
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North of the Mason Dixon line
- Detector(s) used
- White 5900DiPro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting

Yesterday I when looking with my metal detector for an old dump on a new property for me . I had been on the property when a previous owner had it about 20 year ago and knew there was at least a small bottle dump there .Anyways the property had been planted for wildlife habitat and what was easy to see than is vastly different now. Other than some mowed paths it is all covered with grass that is 6 or more foot tall .So I picked a path near to where I recalled this bottle dump was at and started working the path with my detector . I found 2 strap hinges ,a bolt ,some type of smashed aluminum can lots of small pieces of wire and about 3 dozen small pieces of glass .As I was wrapping up for the day I found the item that I am showing a pic of . I have been around farming my whole life and have never seen anything like it
Last edited:














