vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arrow_head.gif
nice MackDigger. I really don't collect arrow heads - but I am sure someone will jump in shortly to answer your question.

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Very Nice! Where was your grandfather from? How long is it? Please don't sell it.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it has a tip ding on it so the value goes down. Most of the ones I find in the dirt has a tip ding or a chip some place. Looks real due to the damage. You should post it in the NA artifacts page. Some take offense when you ask for a value on it. Maybe post it there and if somebody says they like it then send them a private message and see if they want it and get a offer. My guess would be around 10-30 on it. Depends on the size and type.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to give measurements to get idea of value, but believe it or not the tip damage deducts a lot of the value.

If you were going to sell to finance a purchase of something nice your going to be disappointed. That tiny ding is a major reduction...

I have only one person I buy from now, all he sells come with lifetime certificate of authenticity. He gives that because he finds them all hunting banks of creeks, streams and rivers on private property he has leased the land on using large 16 foot shaker on wheels and backhoe to dig trenches..... Finding and selling them is his full time job, and he does very well at it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
MackDigger

MackDigger

Mar 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are from NEPA there are many Indian tribes who lived near the river right by my family home. I don't plan to sell it but I am very interested to know what it may be worth. Here's. pic for scale.

Attachments

• image-1139218305.jpg
    image-1139218305.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
MackDigger

MackDigger

Mar 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I get to the Native American artifacts page?

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Click back out and go towards the bottom of the list. You will see the artifacts page there. Or go to the top and hit the show button. Its a pull down tab it will show the page. I use that cause its a handy short cut.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread