DTCowboy
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2019
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I am hoping someone can give me additional information about the items in the pictures. My mother recently passed and I found these tucked away with her stuff. I know our family does have some Indian roots, but only about 1/16 as I have been told. As I said, any information will be helpful.








The one with the curvature is extremely sharp in the inside edge, almost feels like it was for cutting.
I am hoping someone can give me additional information about the items in the pictures. My mother recently passed and I found these tucked away with her stuff. I know our family does have some Indian roots, but only about 1/16 as I have been told. As I said, any information will be helpful.








The one with the curvature is extremely sharp in the inside edge, almost feels like it was for cutting.
Upvote
0










