lostlake88
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2007
- Messages
- 642
- Reaction score
- 62
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Queen City
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer II
I wonder through the arrowhead forums on the web. Arrowheads.com in particular. The drastic downturn of the economy has turned our good ole dealers into metal comodities dealers. 9 out of ten of these arftifact dealers want your gold and silver. You have to be a moron to even think twice about it. I WANT YOUR GOLD. Cracks me up. Indian relics was always a fragile market, glad I dumped most.
Upvote
0
and recount the thrill of finding them. Even my ugliest broken up point/scraper/knife is priceless to me! What others do with their artifacts is their business but as for me I?ll just hang on to mine!
That's funny because high end pieces are realizing record prices over and over again. There have been many deals struck this year that have been well over 6 figure prices. With everybody and their brother running auctions the supply is outweighing demand for common stuff. However, there still aren't enought of the high end pieces selling to meet demand.
it is just a great outdoor hobby(addiction for me)thought about selling a few once......for about a minute...then thought








