What's new

Artifact/Fossil/Mineral Shows

hbrown22

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
385
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone know of any shows coming up? I'm in north Middle TN (on KY line, just off I-65), looking for shows within about 2 hr drive (Louisville (KY), Jackson (TN), north Alabama, etc). Would like to go study artifacts in person :) If you know of one or a place I can go look at a calendar, please let me know!!
 
Upvote 0
Try this site( arrowheads.com ) they have listings of shows in your area:occasion14:
 
Too cool, looks like we're heading to Leitchfield, KY this weekend for the Twin Lakes Artifact Show! The weekend after we're going to the Barren River State Park Artifact Show. Thanks again for the link.
 
Let me know what you find out I'm looking to and we are only about 1 hr away from each other
 
Let me know what you find out I'm looking to and we are only about 1 hr away from each other

Several are coming up. The two we are going to are approx. 1 1/2 hrs from us, so add another hour for you. I'll let you know if I find any others in our area.
 
Thanks A bunch !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom