quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes May 12, 2018 #1 Here is some of the rock garden I have been growing, lots of partials, questionable pieces and artifacts. Plus just neat stuff that comes off sites I hunt. Lets see some other gardens or rock piles if you have one. Upvote 0
Here is some of the rock garden I have been growing, lots of partials, questionable pieces and artifacts. Plus just neat stuff that comes off sites I hunt. Lets see some other gardens or rock piles if you have one.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2018 #21 This is all along the edge of the sidewalk by the out building. Mostly broken pieces but there are whole pieces in there too. Attachments image.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 75 image.webp 977.2 KB · Views: 68 image.webp 952.7 KB · Views: 83 image.webp 914.7 KB · Views: 76 image.webp 1 MB · Views: 86 image.webp 1,007.4 KB · Views: 73 image.webp 901.3 KB · Views: 67 image.webp 957 KB · Views: 68 image.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 77 image.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 76
This is all along the edge of the sidewalk by the out building. Mostly broken pieces but there are whole pieces in there too.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,913 Reaction score 36,470 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 15, 2018 #22 Hey Grim, I'm sure a lot of hours of hunting went into those rock borders. Nice.