What's new

Artifacts collection

Rejean

Greenie
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montreal
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Mojave
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's my Native American artifacts collection from my land in Arizona. I spend the winter at my trailer there. Enjoy !!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    182.4 KB · Views: 220
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    183.8 KB · Views: 160
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    142.5 KB · Views: 169
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    165.9 KB · Views: 183
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    253.2 KB · Views: 160
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    130.8 KB · Views: 158
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    196.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    439 KB · Views: 161
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 147
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 149
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    119.5 KB · Views: 152
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    116.4 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
Nice collection .... The point in the last pics is awesome ..... I think I could make due with the small quarters .... Not sure bout the wife lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom