Artifacts needed for exhibit

Seth!

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2004
I'm putting together a museum exhibit and need some additional objects. I am particularly interested in relics that were found using a metal detector. But if you have other treasures that were buried, sunken, or otherwise discovered, I'd be interested. It is fairly important that you know where the objects were found but if not, they might still work. The objects can be loans or we can purchase them. This is a fairly immediate need, so please let me know soon. I suggest writing to me and I can e-mail you the additional details to avoid cluttering the forum. Here is my address: (link not included to cut down on spam) relics at nrg-exhibits dot com. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Am I barking up the wrong tree? Any suggestions for other places to post an inquiry like this?

Howdy Seth.
I think what your trying to do sounds great.
But I hate to say it but getting some of the people in the forum to give up there Treasures might be a tough thing to do.
There finds are not always so much about the value in dollars but there finds are there Treasure, there bragging rights to there buddies and whoever else might listen about the hunt that gave up a catch of silver dollars or a lunchbox of well worn Hot Wheels.
Most common finds have very little or no dollar value so the Treasure Hunter is not going to let go of it
And to loan them out is taking a chance in loosing them.It's hard to tell who is legitimate and who is not.
I have put many of my finds on display before and people have told me how much they enjoyed seeing it all and had many questons as to how and where it was all found and in turn I enjoyed telling all about the hunts.
I will be looking over your web site and I hope others consider doing the same.

Good luck. Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back