What's new

Artifacts on Film..

Trask

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've always tried to capture the "spirit" of artifact hunting, so everywhere I go I've got a camera going...Here's some of mine:
( Like to see your adventures as well)
 
Upvote 0
Kinda like markers in my life..This was a rough time for me and my company..So I took my family for 2 weeks into the unknown of the Great Basin and we "Wandered away" until I felt better about life.
 
..Kinda a fun one I made playing around on my Mac:
 
Kinda like markers in my life..This was a rough time for me and my company..So I took my family for 2 weeks into the unknown of the Great Basin and we "Wandered away" until I felt better about life.

Great videos Trask, thanks for taking us along to enjoy the hunt and fine scenry.
You and your family are very fortunate to have access to such wide-open spaces.

11KBP
 
Last edited:
Holy Cats Trask! Amazing locations. Beautiful family (I just kept smiling and smiling and now my cheeks hurt a little...) Like you, I find the peace I need in the 'cathedral' of nature. Al my worst questions seem to come clearer out there. Good on you for sharing these often solitary moments with your family- they're obviously REALLY good at spotting the goodies. Y'all Rock:headbang:
Cheers-
Yak
 
Your videos are incredible! What a pleasure to watch. You have a very nice looking family and you finds are unbelievable. What part of the country are you from?
 
Your videos are incredible! What a pleasure to watch. You have a very nice looking family and you finds are unbelievable. What part of the country are you from?

Thanks for the kind words..We live on the Oregon Coast.
 
..And From around Home:
 
One More..Quick 3 day trip into Nevada with my Son..His find just before we left made the trip very memorable..
 
Very cool videos, nice to see your family enjoying the hobby alongside you! Your son appears to be quite an expert on the artifacts he's picking up, awesome!
 
Thank You all again..Kids are clearly sponges and I got my Son indoctrinated at a very early age and so far I'm happy to report that at age 15 I've not lost him yet...At this point (the know it all teen) I'll take whatever time I can Beg, borrow or steal to keep him out of the crap and close to me..Artifact hunting has kept a close bond even during a time that is often marked with extreme distress in the relationship of a Father and Son!!!
 
I've always tried to capture the "spirit" of artifact hunting, so everywhere I go I've got a camera going...Here's some of mine:
( Like to see your adventures as well)


Good to see your broadening your horizons trask and letting tnet folks view your excursions. You don't want to end up being a fairyheadologist your whole life do ya? Looking forward to seeing more.

your old pal papa
 
Papa this is an interesting place... I love finding new horizons but if I branch out too much I get diluted fast.
How's huntin'
 
havent been much lately ..winters usually when i get out the most
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom