Artist name even Google doesn't know

DeathRider

Tenderfoot
May 21, 2024
Talladega, Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have any idea what her painting might be worth
Not much since there is very little information about her name, life or art.

An upside down V is known as a caret (Carrot), combined with a T…
I’m thinking Caret T…
Carrot Top, the comedian? LOL just kidding.
I hope you get a good answer.👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_20240522_110813.jpg
    IMG_20240522_110813.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240522_110834.jpg
    IMG_20240522_110834.jpg
    624.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20240522_110924.jpg
    IMG_20240522_110924.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240522_110937.jpg
    IMG_20240522_110937.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Ok and how about Robert Wood
What does the back of the pictures look like, are they on stretched canvas, is back covered in brown paper?

There are thousands of reprints of Robert Wood. Blowing up the picture I can not see any brush strokes, which there should be if original, but maybe it's just poor picture posted.

What does the back of the pictures look like, are they on stretched canvas, is back covered in brown paper?

There are thousands of reprints of Robert Wood. Blowing up the picture I can not see any brush strokes, which there should be if original, but maybe it's just poor picture posted.
Its on canvas and there was brown paper on the back and most of what i found on him was paintings worth $1500 to $23,000 but I cant find this exact one I mean some very similar and in the tens of thousands of dollars so if I could get some help finding this exact one and its value I will donate a percentage of the sales to the forum and start my membership as a token of my appreciation

After a much closer look at the REPRINT I have noticed that yes sir you are correct there is no brush strokes so it must be a reprint and I do apologize for wasting everyone's time when I should have taken that well needed closer look I will chalk this one on E.D. well at least that's what I'm putting the blame on LOL

No apology needed at all, and you are not wasting anyone's time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back