🔎 UNIDENTIFIED As far as I can tell st paul cathedral, only I can't find the same spoon, vintage?

Shaldon

Oct 31, 2022
IMG_20221031_215558.jpg

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.

I would bet there are several hundred varieties of souvenir spoons for St, Paul's on sale in London today and several thousand varieties produced over the years. That one looks to be fairly modern and most of those won't be documented on the internet. Virtually every souvenir shop/market stall in the tourist areas of London will have a version of some kind, as well as those officially produced for the Cathedral shop itself.

Any marks of any kind on it? If not, it's likely an inexpensive modern tourist item, mass produced for one of those outlets.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
S

Shaldon

Oct 31, 2022
Welcome to Tnet.

I would bet there are several hundred varieties of souvenir spoons for St, Paul's on sale in London today and several thousand varieties produced over the years. That one looks to be fairly modern and most of those won't be documented on the internet. Virtually every souvenir shop/market stall in the tourist areas of London will have a version of some kind, as well as those officially produced for the Cathedral shop itself.

Any marks of any kind on it? If not, it's likely an inexpensive modern tourist item, mass produced for one of those outlets.the h

Welcome to Tnet.

Any marks of any kind on it? If not, it's likely an inexpensive modern tourist item, mass produced for one of those outlets.
The hallmark is pretty weird, I'll send a Pic tommorwow I'll try get a better camera

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread