Lori999 Jr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 67 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 #1 Hi all, dug this out of a side yard,1821 farmhouse. Size is 1" x 1". Any info welcome, can't find anything on the net. Little old lady who lives there invited me in and I did see an old pic of a man in military uniform. Upvote 8
Hi all, dug this out of a side yard,1821 farmhouse. Size is 1" x 1". Any info welcome, can't find anything on the net. Little old lady who lives there invited me in and I did see an old pic of a man in military uniform.
Lori999 Jr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 67 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 Thread Owner #2 Sorry must be tired thought I was in What is it thread!
kezhk Full Member Joined Jun 1, 2014 Messages 108 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 1, 2015 #3 Chinese says ' long life, live well'
Lori999 Jr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 67 Reaction score 67 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 Thread Owner #4 kezhk said: Chinese says ' long life, live well' Click to expand... Looks like I dug up some good karma! Thank you!
kezhk said: Chinese says ' long life, live well' Click to expand... Looks like I dug up some good karma! Thank you!
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2015 #5 Nice digs. that's a cool token
CoinandRelicMan Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 3,983 Reaction score 2,246 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 2, 2015 #6 Cool oldie there !