What's new

Ask help/comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimamaon Boy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Good day! Is anyone here uses the Scan Master 1520 Pro Quad? Please help.
 
Is that one of those long range locators?
 
Start by putting your lucky rabbit's foot in your pocket, then track down a four leaf clover. Next, enlist a medicine man from an aboriginal tribe (Borneo origin preferred), and learn to hold your mouth in just the right way.:tongue3: Cross all of your fingers and toes, pray a LOT!
Then kiss your money goodbye.



It's a total scam! So high tech that it even comes complete with divining rods!
 
I have never used that unit but I would be happy to answer questions about your problems...ART
 
Sorry KB, the Scanmaster is a scam. It found the money in your wallet, and that's why it's called a "long range locator."
 
So “Scam” now means 1000’s of hours of enjoying our hobby of treasure hunting and locating and recovering gold and other treasures...Finally nice to see you agreeing with us....Art
 
Please say you didn't buy one. Maybe someone where you bought it can help you. You need to explain a bit more--false signal, or what?
 
Carl....I went hunting Yesterday.....I guess I was scammed because I dug no pull tabs or rusty nails...I had to settle for plain old gold flakes.....Art
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom