What's new

Asking for help on this find

DFXaholic

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Puyallup, Wa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, 11 inch coil, 13 inch coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this on a club hunt in Seattle, Wa.
Says 925 on the feathers
Then the writing not sure what language
Is it new, old military
 

Attachments

  • 342928039.513686.webp
    342928039.513686.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 739
  • 342928059.743090.webp
    342928059.743090.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 703
Hello DFXoholic,

You may want to re-size your pics, very hard to see. The 925 indicates that it is silver. The writing appears to be Latin, but not sure, try Googling it and see.

H_S
 
Upvote 0
Yes, my bad. I'm now using only my iPad for everything, so still working out the little issues.
So now the pics should be resized.
 
Upvote 0
Hmmmm... Im not familiar with this Cyrillic variant.

I doubt it is Russian as they use a different character for "L"

I would say this is more like a Balkan or Greek find.

If the "L" is indeed sounded the same as English....then the words actually sound like this:

"Rempel Kaliostro"
 
Upvote 0
I have nothing to add, other than its a quality piece & I like it, even if fairly modern :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Might be serbo-croatian. They had an eagle that symbolized the anarchy party. Could be that.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom