What's new

Asking permission advice

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS 2, GPX 4500 and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, XP DEUS, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey everyone, tomorrow is suppose to be a good day in the 60s, there's a few 1800's homes close to my house and want to ask permission. This will be my first time and a little nervous, I don't want to knock on the door and make a fool of myself not knowing what to say lol Thanks
 
jmcraz8


the White's page has permission card's, and I think there is a post on here all ready. go back on some pages and look. I hoped that helped.
 
jmcarz8,Be confident,NEVER use the word DIG!!!!!!!!!!Ask if you may scan their lawn!! God Bless chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom