Plug cutter
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2012
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Nashville TN
- Detector(s) used
- Garret At Pro, Pro pin pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I'm 13 years old and have found an old house and i'm ready to ask for permission but I don't know how to go about it. Should I tell them i will return all of their jewelry. Or what if i don't say that and i find old jewelry that isn't theirs and they want it what do i do do i give them only the stuff they claim is theirs and keep the rest. Or should i ask if they have ever lost any jewelry that I should keep an eye out for it and keep any other thing i find. please help
Last edited:
Upvote
0







