What's new

Assorted finds from the week....

Hag730

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
398
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Assorted finds from the week......minus the clad. (My kids rob me when I empty the pouch usually)

finds.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice assortment...couple more hunts and you can open a sunglass stand at the beach.
 
Well done, congratulation!!
 
Nice finds, H37...is the bracelet silver? I like it!

Lorraine
 
Nice finds. Some of the sunglasses can be expensive. I found a pair of ladies designer sunglasses that listed for $657.00 on the internet. My wife claimed those real quick!
 
Nice finds, H37...is the bracelet silver? I like it!

Lorraine

Yes the bracelet is SS......18 grams. The key is Tiffany SS.......retails for 250. on Tiffany's web site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom