What's new

AT GOLD finds gold.

CHILLIWACK DAN

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUNCAN BC Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Bounty Hunter QD II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been detecting for about 13 yrs, and now that I got the AT GOLD I decided to try water hunting.Went to a local lake and hunted as deep as my rubber boots would allow. I had so much fun I am going to get a set of waders. ;D Dan
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2223.webp
    DSCF2223.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,043
  • DSCF2224.webp
    DSCF2224.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,034
Upvote 0
That ring looks like an antique. Love the ballerina. Congrats!
 
Very nice hunt finds, Dan.

I like that ballerina! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Congratulations on the gold, water hunting is exciting and great exercise.
 
Very nice Dan! What are the type coins in the photo? Thanks!
 
Seems like you got a good spot there. I'm looking forward to see your finds from the deeper water once you got the waders. Good luck!
 
Looks like a bunch of old stuff, nice ring!
 
Wow got all that in the shallow. You just made have a gold mine there in the deeper stuff. Good luck....Matt
 
nice ring .....welcome to the Trasurenet family !! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom